Articles about Ceylon
We're collecting links to external articles about Ceylon here.
Note that the Ceylon team didn't write these articles, so or course we don't endorse all of the opinions expressed. Also note that most of these articles refer to older versions of Ceylon, not to the current 1.2 release.
- Java, Scala, Ceylon: Evolution in the JVM Petri Dish
- The next programming language? Ceylon and Kotlin
- Is Ceylon Enterprise Ready?
- Top 10 Ceylon Language Features I Wish We Had In Java
- Using Ceylon's Type System to write reliable, extensible software
- Ceylon Might Just be the Only Language that Got Nulls Right
- A (Very) Tiny HTTP Server With Ceylon
- Ruby, Clojure, and Ceylon: Same goal, three very different results
- A first look at Gavin King's Ceylon
- The Adventurous Developer's Guide to JVM languages – Ceylon
- Functional Programming With Ceylon
- Ceylon's Most Compelling Feature: Union Types
- Why Ceylon?
- Learn Programming in Ceylon - Part 1
- Learn Programming in Ceylon - Part 2
- Ceylon: Awesome Tea or a New Language to Learn
- The Ceylon programming language - Introduction
- The Ceylon programming language - Usage